Join us! Do you need to know what we do and why?
Please select membership type – Full, Associate or Concession – from the drop-down list below:
For your application form and further details contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This payment form is for new members only; for member renewals please go to the member login page
- Networking Opportunities – access to a professional Board of Directors with over 160 years experience in all sectors
- Special advisory network including legal, HR, marketing and research
- Website containing information, guidance and links to useful resources – NB This is via a login. If you lose your password you can instantly reset via the link provided
- Facebook and LinkedIn groups for members only
- Easy access to advice on Unite and BHIB Insurance Brokers (formerly Brett & Randall) for union representation and professional indemnity insurance
- OH Today members’ newsletter 4 times per year
- Monthly E-bulletin
- Scholarships of up to £100 towards attending study days, online professional development courses, books and other educational activities, e.g. setup costs for regional groups
- Various events each year, including our Ruth Alston Memorial Lecture and Good Practice Forum, with speakers and refreshments
UK registered nurses with any Occupational Health qualification are entitled to full membership which costs £66 per year (SCPHN is not required).
Student / Maternity / Retired / Unwaged Membership
A concessionary rate of £20 per year is available to students, the retired, the unwaged and those on maternity leave.
Registered nurses without an Occupational Health qualification and others working within Occupational Health can take Associate Membership at £55 per year. This is open to anyone with an interest in the field of Occupational Health who would like to be part of our nationwide network.
Associate members are not able to vote but all other membership benefits are available.